- WIOA Vision: Self-Paced Training
- In this WINTAC Self-Paced Training, review the vision of WIOA in terms of customer service, as well as areas in which the State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency emerges as a leader in every state in achieving this vision.
- Click this link to view the WIOA Vison Self-Pace Training. (Transcript for WIOA Vision Self-Paced Training)
- Assessing WIOA Service Integration: The Integration Continuum
- Enter the training site on the TMS: ID180407
- Where do you see your agency and services aligning with those of your partners? Are your agencies in agreement in your assessment of service alignment? WINTAC is using the “Integration Continuum” self-assessment with VR agencies and their partners in WIOA implementation. This tool provides a tangible basis to reflect upon where agencies align to support discussion about where they would like to be and activity that will help get them there.
- Career Services in the American Job Center
- Enter the training site on the TMS: ID180401
- What are those services in every American Job Center that are to be available and accessible to all job seekers as they come in the door? How can the expert leadership of all core and required WIOA programs support these services in enhancing the outcomes experienced by every partner program participant? In this session, partner agencies from three different states share their experiences.
Integrated Resource Teams
- The IRT and WIOA: The Strategy and Its Relevance
- Enter the training site on the TMS: ID190401
- The Integrated Resource Team strategy is a service approach designed to blend the expertise of other agencies with that of your rehabilitation counselors in realizing the career outcomes of participants. This presentation outlines the deliberate approach that many agencies are taking to make collaborative service delivery an inherent component of their workforce system for job seekers with multiple challenges to meeting their objectives.
- Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration
- Enter the training site on the TMS: ID170411
- Linking the objectives of key business sectors with the training and upskilling resources of your community with the support of employment specialists, case managers and VR Counselors is what Career Pathway models are all about. How can this structure support your services and career counseling efforts with your participants? This session may be a good step in finding the answers to this question for your agency and for your community partnerships.
- Order of Selection and Promising Practices
- Enter the training site on the TMS: ID180406
- This presentation features examples of how two state agencies are approaching the challenges they face as they go into Order of Selection.